Side Cover Emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side Cover Emblems

I need the side cover emblems for a GS450T. Does anyone know where I can find some? I've been checking ebay for a month and haven't been able to find them.

Terry

try bikebandit or ronayers

Debby
    1979 GS1000N
    2019 Kaw Z900RS
    plus a few more

Comment

Originally posted by debby

Debby
      Been there - done that. But, I didn't buy the shirt (or the emblems) 'cause they don't have them.

Terry

Comment

What year?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNose
          Originally posted by debby

Debby
          Been there - done that. But, I didn't buy the shirt (or the emblems) 'cause they don't have them.

Terry
          Try this Terry.

This website is for sale! cpixel.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, cpixel.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoomgar
            What year?
            1981 GS450T

Terry

Comment

Looks like Dan nailed it for you Terry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoomgar
                Looks like Dan nailed it for you Terry.
                I found them using Dan's link. A bit expensive, but, "if you want to play, you gotta pay." :roll:

Thanks, Dan for the link. And to debbie and Hoomie for the help. 8)

Terry

Comment

Hey that's too cool! Where can I get the part number for a side emblem from a 1982 GS1100GK?

Comment

Originally posted by trnpkroadwarrior1019
                    Hey that's too cool! Where can I get the part number for a side emblem from a 1982 GS1100GK?
                    Try this
                    Find OEM motorcycle and ATV parts for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, and Polaris.

Which is also on the link I posted for Terry along with several other online dealers.

Comment

Hmm, no one seems to have it listed - though I didn't check PSP because I didn't really want to sign up or whatever. Oh well, I guess my GK can go on being anonymous.

Comment

Working...
                      X