airbox boots (hoses)??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

airbox boots (hoses)??

Could someone tell me where the best place for prices of these airbox boots. Mine are shot and need new ones but I am getting prices of
    $25 per boot. ouch 8O
    Any ideas where i might get used ones at? thanks

i'd love to know, too. right now i have electrical tape wrapped around them, sealing them to the carbs and to the airbox. i know it's totally ghetto, and tremendously temporary, but you wouldn't believe how much better my bike sounded and performed. please send me a PM if you find a source for less than $100 for the set.

Comment

www.crotchrocket.com seems to be the cheapest price wise

Comment

i bought mine from a local suzuki shop and they wanted 13 each w/ out clamps.

if that is cheaper than that website, i can get you their phone number.

i live in indianapolis by the way.

cya
        brad

Comment

I called the local dealership where I got mine, and they quoted me $22. However, the guy I talked to told me to bring in the old ones and he thought he could fabricate something from some other stock rubber hose. Maybe you could find the same where you're at, or try it yourself. Good luck.

Comment

a warning about crotchrocket.com, although they have good prices for both parts and shipping, the do not stock any OEM parts in their shipping warehouses, so they first have to order the OEM parts, then repackage and reship them to you, so although you'll get your intake boots for about $56, you'll be waiting anywhere from 2-3 weeks to recieve them. But like I said, $56 is a heck of a lot better than $100

Comment

If you want to look for the best price, first go to Alpha Sports http://www.alpha-sports.com/suzuki_parts.htm, look up your bike and the part and get the part number.

Then go to http://www.cpixel.com/bikeparts/part_search.asp and put the part number in, select Suzuki, and it will show you the prices at several on-line stores.

Crotchrocket.com will probably have the best prices, but I've had the same experience as luc8421, plus there's no way to check the status of the order on-line. When I called, they first said my order had already shipped. When I called a week later they said they were still waiting for some of the parts from Suzuki...

Comment

Working...
              X