Fork Bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fork Bushings

Just to let you all you Canadians know, fork bushing for '82 GS1100EZs are still available from Suzuki Canada. I just bought some today. The upper ones were $21.36CDN ($17.46USD) each, and the lower ones were $18.96CDN ($15.51USD) each. Yes, I know they're cheaper at Bike Bandit, :roll: ($10.49 and $7.34 USD), but I didn't have to deal with duties etc, and I got them within 5 days, and one of them was a Sunday. Just waiting for the Progressive Suspension fork springs...... 8)
    Kevin
    E-Bay: gsmcyclenut
    "Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff." Frank Zappa

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,
    Now joined the 21st century, 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere.

bushings

So what your telling us americans is that you got the canadian shaft but you enjoyed it? :P :P :P

Comment

Re: bushings

Originally posted by Gee-s-is
      So what your telling us americans is that you got the canadian shaft but you enjoyed it? :P :P :P
      NO, I DID NOT ENJOY IT! :roll: It's a given that we get the shaft up here! Too bad that "free-trade" business was just a big load of horse hooey!
      Kevin

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,

Comment

When I bought my new clutch hub I asked to see if this was the most current part number. What did I see? Dealer price 78, resale 131. pfffft I refused to buy new cush drive rubbers for my 400 last year after seeing the dealer price. It was a bit more than I was willing to pay to be honest and I needed 6.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by srivett2
          When I bought my new clutch hub I asked to see if this was the most current part number. What did I see? Dealer price 78, resale 131. pfffft I refused to buy new cush drive rubbers for my 400 last year after seeing the dealer price. It was a bit more than I was willing to pay to be honest and I needed 6.

Steve
          Well hey, they gotta pay for the fancy floors, lighting, and piped in music somehow! :roll:
          Kevin

Comment

Working...
          X