No announcement yet.

Fuel Inlet Valve broke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno, but it's obviously been well kept up 'til this point!

Comment

He is from California, you know.... :roll:

Terry

Comment

Originally posted by TheNose

Terry
        That's so funny I almost forgot to laugh. :?
        And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
        Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE

Terry
          Oops

Terry

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE

Terry
            Oops

Terry
            Hi Terry. I actually thought about my response several hours later and wondered if it sounded like I was irritated or something. I didn't mean it that way. It was just my usual poor attempt at being funny. I should have put some smilies with it. You're one of the nicer guys here and I'm sorry if my reply was taken the wrong way.
            I admit California does do something to us, with all those darned sweeping, curving, switchback roads we have to go through just to get somewhere. Then we have to look at all that darned scenery...mountains, deserts, coastlines, vineyards...anyone would be a little goofy.
            And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
            Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

No offense taken. I thought I may have offended you without meaning to. As a matter of fact, I had just walked in the door from spending a week in California when I made the post. I like California. Especially the Californian who is one of the most reliable sources for carb info. Don't want to offend him. :wink

Terry

and thanks for the nice comments.

Comment

I made my own, only cost $1.50 for the materials at Home Depot.

Comment

Originally posted by rumblefish
                  How'd you do it? I may need to do it someday. Can you take pictures?

Terry

Comment

Originally posted by rumblefish
                    How'd you do it? I may need to do it someday. Can you take pictures?

Terry
                    Yes. Please! If it's a sound fix, you would be doing others a great favor.

Comment

if you have a bone yard close i would check them out. there are a few that strip down carbs for parts, or thay get them all ready striped. thay would have the part you need.

after a hose has sit on any barb for a time its best to split the hose then remove it. saves on repairs.

Comment

Working...
                      X