Here -> Suzuki MANUALS link !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here -> Suzuki MANUALS link !!!!!!

Hi, i'm looking for gs425 manual, or the gs400-gs450 twins manual, but i found these ones:

If someone have other manuals, please upload it in this page !!!!
    Or send it to me and i try to upload it: jmtourn@gmail.com (2 gb free space).

Pity they don't have the GS850 on there!

Comment

i think I might have to change that.

Comment

great find! thanks! this is going to take me a while to down load it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Poot
          i think I might have to change that.
          Good man, you know it makes sense

Comment

Tried to upload one (GSX1400) get a time out error, I'm on DSL & it's a PDF file Do I need to change something ??

Comment

I tried downloading the GS550 manual and it failed due to timeouts, looks like it's a problem their end. Got it eventually and its a scan of the Haynes manual.

Originally posted by SqDancerLynn1
              Tried to upload one (GSX1400) get a time out error, I'm on DSL & it's a PDF file Do I need to change something ??

Comment

I download it with FLASHGET, and works great.

Comment

Good stuff! The GSX400F manual found there is a very good substitute for the GS(X)400E. The only differences is that the F is a 4 cylinder and the E is a twin. Both use the same body/frame and both use plain crank bearings. The clutch cover/actuation is a bit different but other than that I think it's fantastic and waaaaay better than clymer! The wiring is identical too, it just uses double output coils instead of singles.

WHEN WILL BE GETTING THE GSXR400'S????????????? NOBODY CAN AFFORD TO INSURE THE 600'S :twisted:

Cheers, Steve

Comment

It may be that the early GS500E manual might be useful for the 400 twin, wasn't the 500 a development from the 400.
                    Originally posted by srivett2
                    Good stuff! The GSX400F manual found there is a very good substitute for the GS(X)400E. The only differences is that the F is a 4 cylinder and the E is a twin.

Comment

Damage, it is difficult to download!!

Sanglier Noir

Comment

Working...
                      X