bad first day for my bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad first day for my bike

I hauled out my 1100e from storage yesterday for the first time this season. Well, I took it out for a good ride and everything went great. Got back to my buddys house and I had the bike parked in the driveway, when someone came backing down the driveyway and right into the bike. I've looked it over a bit and the damage seems minimal so far. I need to fix a mount on my tail piece and buy new turn signals, to replace the ones I just put on that morning! I also need to repaint the tail piece once I fix it. I think the snow bank it got knocked over into saved it a bit. I haven't started it since though.
    Is there anything I should look out for? Ya know as far as if the oil will creep into places it shouldn't be and stuff.

Nope, all that stuff will be fine. Just take care of the cosmetic stuff

Comment

That's too bad about the knock over. Hope you get it fixed and have nothing but good times ahead.
      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!!!! I hope they "remember" your displeasure! :twisted:
        Kevin
        E-Bay: gsmcyclenut
        "Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff." Frank Zappa

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,
        Now joined the 21st century, 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere.

Comment

check for any gaS IN the oil

Comment

Working...
          X