Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a windscreen vendor

Hi folks, nice site.

I am trying to help a friend who does not speak English buy a new windscreen for his 1980(I think) GS1000S Wes Cooley replica.

I am posting the question as I dont know enough about these bikes to know if A it will fit the factory body work, B if it is a reasonable deal C what his options are.

I did a search and found a vendor in your old archive Gustafsson plastic. He has several products loaded ranging from 30 bucks to 95.

I would like to get it right, and keep the amount of hassle to a minimum.

If anyone wants to help me help a fellow GS guy, we would both appreciate it.

bythebook

I've got a Wes Cooley fairing on my '82 GS1100E. I ordered it from Gustafsson. Not cheap ($90), but the only place I could find.

Industry leader in aftermarket and custom motorcycle windscreens. We will bring your windshield ideas to life!
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...dStatesMap.jpg

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

Thanks Bert, you rock!

Comment

Also check out www.zerogravity.com. I bought one from them a couple of years ago and I think you can get them in clear and smoke. They were also about $69.00. And it fit!!

Comment

Working...
        X