Cherokee fuse panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherokee fuse panel

It's technical but not motorcycle related. I'm trying to find someone with a diagram of the fuse locations on a 2000 Cherokee Sport. There's no description of which fuse is what on the panel cover, the owners manual or even in my Haynes manual. Before I go begging at the dealer, I thought I'd ask my "family". The Command Trac 4WD does ingage but I don't get the dash light. I figure I'd check the fuse first before I go rooting around the transfer case to see if the indicator switch is working properly. Thanks in advance.
    1982 GS1100GLZ Sold but still loved
    2008 Bandit 1250 Crashed (cager on a cell phone)
    2008 Bandit 1250 #2

i have 94-96 cherokee parts fiche i had found on the internet a half year ago, i can send it to you if it can help, the xjs are all pretty much the same just diffrent looks. if you have time to kill search the web i had found the fiche on a dealers page by luck maybe you can do it too, i'm pretty sure they had 2000 xj stuff too.

-ryan
    78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
    82 Kat 1000 Project
    05 CRF450x
    10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

Comment

Go to your main local library and see what they have in the reference section of the Mitchell manuals. Amazingly helpful books (don't even consider comparing them to Chiltons, Haynes, etc).

Comment

I just got back from the library. No luck there. It's funny, in the owners manual, it states that you should look at the inside of the fuse panel cover for fuse locations. Then, inside the cover, it says to refer to your owners manual for fuse location. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
        Ryan, thanks for the offer, but I thinks I'll stop by the dealer tomorrow. I got a pretty good relationship with them. Suprisingly, they're a very reputable place. I'll just show them the manual and the panel cover. Then ask if I could get a copy from them. We'll see.
        1982 GS1100GLZ Sold but still loved
        2008 Bandit 1250 Crashed (cager on a cell phone)
        2008 Bandit 1250 #2

Comment

Working...
        X