Most & least popular gs models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gs750l

I've seen a lot of information and comments regarding the GS750E but very little about the GS750L.....I've seen very few. Are there a lot of others (besides mine) out there?
    1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Comment

Re: Gs750l

Originally posted by chuckycheese
      I've seen a lot of information and comments regarding the GS750E but very little about the GS750L.....I've seen very few. Are there a lot of others (besides mine) out there?
      I had a '81 GS750L that I gave to my brother-in-law and currently have a Hybrid '81 GS750L with a '80 GS1100 engine. I probably don't see over a couple of GS's on a weekly basis in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

Comment

No many

That sounds like a bunch...I probably haven't seen more than 2 GS750L's in the last 6 months and...I live in California!!
        1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Comment

Re: No many

Originally posted by chuckycheese
          That sounds like a bunch...I probably haven't seen more than 2 GS750L's in the last 6 months and...I live in California!!
          If you were referring to me seeing a bunch...I was talking about all GS's not just 750L's. I haven't seen a GS750L in a while.

Comment

I don't think my bike has a letter after the model. If it does I don't know what it is. It's a '79 GS 1000. I actually had 2, the other ( 1978) donated it's engine and was sent to the junk yard ( wish i haden't done that).

Comment

most popular

i don't know if my '83 gs750es is the most popular but i certainly think that it is one of a kind.
              it is quite rare though. living in canada though, i think that most of them have been converted into snow blowers!!!!!!
              for me, the styling of the bike still stands out today. and i have had guys that were riding much newer bikes come over and admire mine.....

Comment

My faves are the 82 1000 KATANA and the 1150's.There is one Kat and three 1150's in my garage and " Still looking for more ".

Comment

Although not officially a GS in name, the '83 XN85 Turbo, which is based on the GS650, is the rarest production Suzuki made. Only a little over one thousand of these were made worldwide and only 300 or so coming to the U.S.
                  Axel

Comment

MY BIKE IS THE MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLE WHEN IT IS PURRING LIKE A KITTEN AND THE LEAST POPULAR WHEN IT NEEDS REPAIRS

Comment

I have a buyers guide for japanese collectors. According to it the most desirable suzuki is the first year 82 GS1000SZ Katana. If you like a bike that looks more like a GS they list the 79-80 GS1000S as a desireable bike. It has a small quarter fairing with a lip on the botom. As for me I would love to own a 72 water buffalo. Asside from that you might just want to go with your prefference. Many of the least expensive bikes are that way becouse they were great bikes and alot of people bought them. Suzuki made alot of bikes that fit that bill. I currently have an 82 GS850L. Its not worth very much but I love it. Good luck. Chris.

Comment

Working...
                      X