Schematics/Diagrams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schematics/Diagrams

Does anyone know where online, I can get diagrams and schematics from manuals? Thanks. I own a GS750ES, by-the-way.

When I'm in the mood for a good schematic, I go to bikebandit.com. It goes down smooth and always refreshes.

Ah, that's some mighty fine web.

Bikebandit.com, in your grociers freezer, ask for it by name.

Comment

You have a lot of general descriptions and tips on http://66.27.55.198/gs%2Dclassic/index1.htm

They also have a GS-forum, but where are only like one or two posts a day.

It a German site, if you can't understand German you can translate the site on-line with http://babelfish.altavista.com/ , just paste in the link you want to translate.

The translation program works even from Japanese to English, if you have the Japanese fonts installed, (made it possible for me to read most of Suzuki?s Japanese homepage http://www1.suzuki.co.jp/motor/ ).

Comment

I have the wiring schematic for the '80-81 GS1100E scanned in if anyone wants it.

Hap

Comment

Originally posted by Hap Call
          I have the wiring schematic for the '80-81 GS1100E scanned in if anyone wants it.

Hap
          Hap
          Does thr 1980 1100e have smaller valves than the 1983 1100e???

Comment

valve diameter

Scotty

The 1980 1100E intake valve diameter is 26.9-27.1 (1.06-1.07) and the exhaust is 22.9-23.1 (0.9-0.91). Perhaps someone has the service manual for the 1983 engine and can post that data.

Patrick

Comment

The valve dia for a 83 1100 is:Int-27.0 Exh-23.0.The valve guides are the same,valve length same and all other specs are same.Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by SLOWPOKE/SCOTTY
                Originally posted by Hap Call

Hap
                Hap
                Does thr 1980 1100e have smaller valves than the 1983 1100e???
                Yes, they are the same size and the same Suzuki Part Number:

Intake 12911-49220
                Exhaust 12912-49220

The cylinder head cover is different because they added two bolts at the front and two on the back where the cam chain runs to stop the oil weeping that was a problem with many early GS1100Es. So you have 4 additional bolts on the cover. Also, the chrome end covers on the '83 were two-toned with black highlighted ridges and the early ones are flat and all chrome. They interchange easily.

Hap

Comment

have a manual

I have a factory manual for my 1983 GS750ESD if that's what you need. now if I could only find it. I went to Europe during the summer and when I come home, presto everything is not where I left it. My manual and box full of repair slips and maintenance log all vanished. Now I just gotta beat the location of them out o my little sister. If I do find it I'd b happy to scan whatever you ned from it.
                  Cheers,
                  Shaun

Comment

Working...
                  X