Handicap riding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luc8421
    I know I'm going to get bashed for suggesting such a thing, but what about a scooter? all the controls are at your hands, and it might be a little easier to get in and out, I know I had a blast on a little 50cc while I was in France. there's always bigger ones though, 150, 250, and up I think. it's another option.
    I used to have a 50cc 2 stroke twist n go and it was a blast in town, no chicken strips on that baby, wringing as much as I could get out of it made for great fun and it was more practicle than using one of my bigger bikes for shooting into town. Unfortunately some scumbag took a fancy to it 5 years ago and I've not seen it since!

Don't know about over there but in the UK you can pick brand new scoots up for less than a grand GBP they cost nothing to run and insure!

Comment

http://www.genuinescooters.com/ it's cheap, it's fast, it's 4 speed so you don't miss the best part of riding a motorcycle. :-)
      You'd have to be crazy to be sane in this world -Nero
      If you love it, let it go. If it comes back....... You probably highsided.
      1980 GS550E (I swear it's a 550...)
      1982 GS650E (really, it's a 650)
      1983 GS550ES (42mpg again)
      1996 Yamaha WR250 (No, it's not a 4 stroke.)
      1971 Yamaha LT2 (9 horsepower of FURY.)

Comment

Working...
      X