Berrymans in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berrymans in the UK

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this posting but here goes anyway..................

This is a question for any guys here who live in the UK. I've been in contact with the US distributors of Berrymans and they don't have any UK oulets. There might be an opportunity for me to get some shipped across but obviously this would need to be in viable quantities.

Would anyone be interested in buying some if I arranged a shipment?

good stuff made right here in North Texas!!

Comment

Yep, everyone of you guys stateside keeps giving it a good rap, we just can't get it here

Comment

Re: Berrymans in the UK

Originally posted by Big N Daft
        Not sure if this is the correct forum for this posting but here goes anyway..................

This is a question for any guys here who live in the UK. I've been in contact with the US distributors of Berrymans and they don't have any UK oulets. There might be an opportunity for me to get some shipped across but obviously this would need to be in viable quantities.

Would anyone be interested in buying some if I arranged a shipment?
        Hi, I also tried to get Berrymans here in the UK with no luck. In the end I dipped my carbs one at a time in acetone, worked fine, just need to watch the fumes and evaporation. Also found that Jif and a toothbrush works a treat on the carb bodies.

Comment

Well due to the lack of response from this side of the pond, I've given this one up........however, looking on EBay there are a number of 5l Ultrasonic cleaners for sale for less than 200gbp. Given that a 4 bank of carbs for one of my 850s would cost that to be ultrasonically cleaned by a shop, it looks like it could be a bargain.

Anyone had any experience of these models are they a worthwhile buy?

Comment

Working...
          X