lets collect all technical drawings etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets collect all technical drawings etc

I can understand that theGSResources doesn't want to display any diagrams or technical drawings, because they don't like paying lawyers.

But i think we would help a lot of owners with an online technical reference and i am not scared of any lawyer and have enough webspace.

So if you have any good technical drawings, diagrams or whatever, please send it to eckhart@keyaccess.nl and i will put them on-line.

Lets share our knowledge (and diagrams)

Eck
    The Netherlands

I think there is some copyright issue to clarify first.....

Comment

Re: lets collect all technical drawings etc

Originally posted by Eck
      I can understand that theGSResources doesn't want to display any diagrams or technical drawings, because they don't like paying lawyers.

But i think we would help a lot of owners with an online technical reference and i am not scared of any lawyer and have enough webspace.

So if you have any good technical drawings, diagrams or whatever, please send it to eckhart@keyaccess.nl and i will put them on-line.

Lets share our knowledge (and diagrams)

Eck
      The Netherlands
      What diagrams do you need--we already share our stuff upon request just whistle and someone will help you

Comment

Re: lets collect all technical drawings etc

Originally posted by SLOWPOKE/SCOTTY
        What diagrams do you need--we already share our stuff upon request just whistle and someone will help you
        Correct! 8)

Comment

why duplicate whats been done

Why do the work that someone else already has...kind of, at bikebandit.com?

Comment

Any drawings I have in my Clambers Manual you are welcome to I will scan them for you. Just don't let Clambers know.

Comment

Re: why duplicate whats been done

Originally posted by toddbass10
              Hey Toddbass
              Why didnt we see you at my house last monday for a ride--when you find the time, im sure we could ride tothe east coast and meet you somewhere
              Scotty

Comment

Hey Toddbass
                Why didnt we see you at my house last monday for a ride--when you find the time, im sure we could ride tothe east coast and meet you somewhere
                Scotty

See my other post: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...pic.php?t=3281

I've got an oil leak that is stoping me going anywhere right now but when I am back up and working I would love to ride.

Comment

Hey Toddbass
                  Scotty

See my other post: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...pic.php?t=3281

I've got an oil leak that is stoping me going anywhere right now but when I am back up and working I would love to ride.
                  Have you corrected the problem yet???

Comment

Have you corrected the problem yet???
                    Just ordered the parts needed today.

Comment

Working...
                    X