Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 GS650E, What fits?

Hello,
    Went to ElectroSport.com and they do not list my bike in their website for stators or Reg/Rec.
    So I emailed ElectroSport to find out what fits my 1982 GS650E.
    They have not replied yet,

So I tried a search on GSresources using GS650E charging, regulating, rectifying to get a cross reference on Electrex or ElectroSport parts for my 1982 GS650E.

I did not find anything yet, still looking and trying different searches.

I'm hoping someone has bought the 750E parts and got them to work on a 650E or something like that.

Anyone have any information?

Thanks in Advance,
    John

www.denniskirk.com lists the Electrex stator, part#201207 for your bike--same as 650G, GL & M. Also the same # for GS 550's, 77-81 and GS750's, 81-82.
    They don't specifically show the "E" under the R/R's but I'm sure it'd be the same as the G, GL one that is part# 201228. That's also the same as 81-82 GS750's.
    Hope this helps!
    ED

Comment

Thank You!
      I'll look at that website.

John

Comment

ElectroSport.com sent me a reply.

Your 1982 Suzuki GS650E will take:
        The ElectroSports "ESG010" stator
        and most likely the ElectroSports "ESR090" regulator/rectifier
        but,
        you may need ElectroSports "ESR130" regulator/rectifier instead.

Please check the wiring loom and connectors that are on the bike to be sure of which regulator/rectifier.

Hope this helps other GS650E owners too.

Comment

You're welcome John. Dennis Kirk was actually a couple of bucks cheaper, if you can figure out the correct R/R--?? Shipping is free for orders over $100 & you can see if the item is in stock. No, I don't work for 'em but have ordered from them for something like 25 years (old fart here) and have NEVER had a problem. Good luck!
          ED

Comment

Working...
          X