Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

points source?

Hey all,

Where can I buy a set of points for a '78 GS750? Do I need to go to a Suzuki dealer, or is there someplace online I can get them?

TIA!

- Mark

Re: points source?

Points and condensors both from
    CRC LAW FIRM GUIDE Contact Us CRC Law Firm Guide At CRC Law Firm, we are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services and personalized representation to our clients. With a strong commitment to integrity, professionalism, and achieving favorable outcomes, we strive to be your trusted partner in navigating the complexities of the legal system. Comprehensive Legal Expertise With a diverse …

Earl

Originally posted by snorky
    Hey all,

Where can I buy a set of points for a '78 GS750? Do I need to go to a Suzuki dealer, or is there someplace online I can get them?

TIA!

- Mark
    Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

keep your old set of Points and condensors in your tool kit. thay come in handy.

was on a ride and all of a suden my bike started back fireing. it was a condensor going bad. by the time i rode to a friends house to fix the bike cyl 1 and 3 droped out. took a bit to find it, but the condensor was grounding out.

Comment

Working...
      X