Anyone using these shocks??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using these shocks??

Seems like a darn good buy, if they are any good. Anyone using these? Thought they might be good for the 1000.

85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
    79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

don't know anything about the shocks, but I know the seller to be a good person. I bought a chrome master cylinder reservoir cover that didn't fit, got back to him over a year later and he said he would still refund me my money!

other side was it was a piece of crap cover that was made in china and really looked it... don't know about the shocks, but I bet you'll be well covered if you don't like them!!

Comment

These shocks are simply OE replacements and will not offer an increase in performance. They will only be as good as the stockers were when new, which is not saying much.

Comment

Originally posted by IanFrancisco
        These shocks are simply OE replacements and will not offer an increase in performance. They will only be as good as the stockers were when new, which is not saying much.

Some of the old literature I'm reading says the stock springs/dampers are pretty good on the '78 1000. So if they are as good as stock, I might be happy with that especially at that price! I priced out some Progressives.... OUCH! But I sure don't want to put on some crappy no-goods.
        85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
        79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

I put a pair on my bike they are just as good as oem shocks
          Bill Acamo
          bil366

Comment

Working...
          X