shaft drive to chain conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bwringer
    If you have those kind of crazy machining skills just dying to be used, I'm sure we can think of ways to put them to better use.

Class?
    Yup, right here:

Manufacture some of these and they will sell for sure.

Comment

I've got an idea for a transition piece for converting late model mono-shocks for use on GS Full-Floaters that someone industrious could help with as well. That is something that would sell.

Comment

Tell Jamie that Bryan sent ya. Dude is absolutely rediculous in prices and quality. One straight up top notch fellow, I tell ya. Dont mean to Spam...but if ya'll guys need something - he's the one

Comment

I've got a Ford pickup that I would love to turn into a Mustang, perhaps he could help me with that project first
          1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
          1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

How about a 2000cc V8 katana!

Comment

Originally posted by zuesdawg
              www.dmcchops.com

Tell Jamie that Bryan sent ya. Dude is absolutely rediculous in prices and quality. One straight up top notch fellow, I tell ya. Dont mean to Spam...but if ya'll guys need something - he's the one

That's not spam dood. It's your thread and we were on the subject of custom fabrication. Billy, you should fill out the quote form for your mounts. I'll bet these guys could do it for a lot less than that Euro seller wants for them.

Comment

I filled out the form to see what the shock transition pieces might run. That's something that could help alot of people here. My tired old original shock is toast.

Comment

Once I got the covers off I found that the engine casing actually houses the transmission and such.

I could always fab a jackshaft...but then again ya'll guys were right. I got better things to do with my time and money. These motors are a dime a dozen ( speaking of which a bud just gave me his 550 chain drive cause he didnt wanna fool with it so )

Im still gonna hardtail the 650 with a springer for a frontend. Will keep you guys posted.

Comment

Working...
                  X