Need help locating a part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help locating a part

My test is coming up, its do by August and I cant seem to find the left side controls anywere. Been keeping an eye on this site and on ebay with no luck. All that is broken is the horn button but I figured after the las time I tore it apart that it would be easyer to just replace the whole left side control wires and all. Can somone recomend a place that has this part avalable? Thank a million

Re: Need help locating a part

Dennis Kirk sells a universal turn signal switch for $57 that has high/low beam headlight, self cancel turn signals, horn and on/off headlight switch.
    It come with a 9 pin connector and a color code wiring diagram in case you need to remove the connector and cross reference color codes to hook up your bike. the part number is 21-0423. I am using one on my 83 1100E.
    No complaints about it.

Earl

Originally posted by jasonw
    My test is coming up, its do by August and I cant seem to find the left side controls anywere. Been keeping an eye on this site and on ebay with no luck. All that is broken is the horn button but I figured after the las time I tore it apart that it would be easyer to just replace the whole left side control wires and all. Can somone recomend a place that has this part avalable? Thank a million
    Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Lynn's right, however if your bke has self cancelling indicators and you cant find a switch to match then do what I did for my 850 and just substitute a GS550ES switchgear and throw in a 2 pin 12v relay as a stop gap till I find the right part.

It'll save you buying the first rotten one you come across!

Comment

Hey thanks a million guys, Unfortunatly I think IO will stick with the expecive one that comes with diagrams as I am not the best in the world at this stuff as you probably already know by my past posts

Comment

Working...
        X