Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody speaking french / quelqu'un parle français ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, whenever I'm visiting a Swedish bar, I shouldn't use the word ''strypning'', because it restricts the flow?

Comment

Well Jo Jo, it would only restrict the flow if you install a washer blocking the passageway. :-) :-)

Earl

Originally posted by jojo
      So, whenever I'm visiting a Swedish bar, I shouldn't use the word ''strypning'', because it restricts the flow?
      Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

back again with my french

I think I can read and write english (and perhaps you'll understand what I mean to say)

but if there is here somebody, french speaking, with a lot of experience, the same bike, living not so far with a lot of time to spend to help me, I'll never find her is I don't ask

as we say here : et si tu blonde ? forte poitrine, ?a m'int?resse aussi )))

for the translation, huuuuu, yes, but no, I prefer my own mistakes instead of this laughing language

V++
        Rackham

Comment

Originally posted by rackham
          et si tu blonde ? forte poitrine, ?a m'int?resse aussi
          "and if you blond to strong chest, that interests me also"

That's what I got for a translation. I think something is lost in the translation. Now I know why you want technical help in
          French.

D?sol?, je ne parle pas fran?ais.

Terry

Comment

Je parle fran?ais...

Salut,
            Je parle franciais, mais je m'exprime g?n?ralement en anglais ici, j'ai une GS 1000 G de 1979, si je peux t'aider, j'essayerai...
            Je suis bien content de me savoir en compagnie d'autres francophones...
            A+
            Olivier

Comment

Originally posted by TheNose

That's what I got for a translation. I think something is lost in the translation. Now I know why you want technical help in
              French.

Terry
              you can tranlate "forte poitrine" with someting like "big breast" ))

V++
              Rackham

Comment

Originally posted by TheNose

French.

Terry
                you can tranlate "forte poitrine" with someting like "big breast" ))

V++
                Rackham
                I understand now, "a blond with big hooters." Now you're talking! 8)

Terry

Comment

Working...
                X