Suzuki jet# versus Mikuni #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suzuki jet# versus Mikuni #

Does anybody out there have any listing or tables that cross reference Suzuki #'s to Mikuni #'s I need to cross reference jet needle 5D57 and needle jet X-8 to Mikuni equivalents. Crossing my fingers.

Re: Suzuki jet# versus Mikuni #

Originally posted by mckiver
    Does anybody out there have any listing or tables that cross reference Suzuki #'s to Mikuni #'s I need to cross reference jet needle 5D57 and needle jet X-8 to Mikuni equivalents. Crossing my fingers.
    THIS IS NOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT BUT MAYBE IT WILL HELP A BIT

Comment

Those should be Mikuni numbers. Suzuki part numbers would all be 10(?) digit format: XXXXX-ZZZZZ.

Comment

Sound like Mikuni part numbers to me too.

Comment

I checked with Mikuni and they tell me they are Suzuki #'s and don't mean anything to them. They are spec'd out by Suzuki and made by them in Japan but no info is shared by them. I was told I'm on my own by the service tech at Mikuni in Ca. The numbers aren't even listed by them. Still at square one. :?

Comment

They are Mikuni numbers, but old ones,as used by the Mikuni OEM carb factory in Japan. The current Mikuni guys will be no good to support this oldstuff, as you've found.
            I found the same trying to get support for some old Yoshimura parts, the modern Yoshimura setup seemed to have no clue.
            As they said, you're on your own.

Comment

Give these guys a try, http://www.carbparts.com/.

Comment

Working...
              X