Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edited

E.
    Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Forget it - It is designed to work with the external 7 volt regulator for the dashboard. There is an additional field in the case that provides a low voltage supply to the second regulaotr. I would not use it since it may depend on that second regulator and CX500 boxes are plentiful.

Nice find on the wiring diagram. I think your honda regulator is from the automatic version, the 750A, a rare bike today indeed.
      1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
      1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Honda Single Overhead-Cam 4-Cylinder Motorcycle Enthusiast Club

I do love that hillbilly wiring diagram though, must have been an important napkin they had at the shop
        1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
        1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

I found this on a chopper site. Its pretty simple, but the problem remains that Suzuki doesnt have a matching number of terminals.

and another drawing for early Honda's with separate regulator and rectifier.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

LMAO. :-) :-) Wll now Duane, if you ever want to build a true hill billy chopper, you may need one of them thangs. eh eh

E.

Originally posted by duaneage
            http://sohc4.us/system/files?file=CB...nda Manual.doc

I do love that hillbilly wiring diagram though, must have been an important napkin they had at the shop

Comment

HONDA (now 750) to SUJUKI

Originally posted by duaneage
              Forget it - It is designed to work with the external 7 volt regulator for the dashboard. There is an additional field in the case that provides a low voltage supply to the second regulaotr. I would not use it since it may depend on that second regulator and CX500 boxes are plentiful.

Nice find on the wiring diagram. I think your honda regulator is from the automatic version, the 750A, a rare bike today indeed.
              =================================

yup -- gotta agree with you. nice regulator so ill keep it around for the next automatic 750 that passes by with a dead battery ! (lol)

now looking for the 500 version

thanks to all who contributed and had so much valuable info. i have learned more about RR's in one hour than all my life and i hope it stands me in good sted at the next cocktail party i attend !

enjoy

mp

Comment

Re: HONDA (now 750) to SUJUKI

Yeah, R/R's are a hot topic with the babes, you have the inside track now. LOL

Earl

Originally posted by mp6140
                i have learned more about RR's in one hour than all my life and i hope it stands me in good sted at the next cocktail party i attend !

enjoy

mp

Comment

Working...
                X