Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust

Well, here is the picture of my exhaust both right and left sides, is it time for new? Plug #1 (lean one) comes out the left side with hardly any holes?

Scud

Whoops....try this.

Scud

Comment

and this...

Scud

Comment

Well, here is the picture of my exhaust both right and left sides, is it time for new?
        Umm, yes.
        Currently bikeless
        '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
        '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Naw, come on, it probably has a nice aggressive tone.

If you don't like the noise, then, OK a new exhaust is in order.
          If the headers are ok, get a couple of replacement megaphones, $50 each, for a hundred you will have a working exhaust and won't need to fiddle with jetting.

Just out of curiousity, did somebody beat on those with a hammer or something? 8O

Comment

Well if you hafta ask.... 8O

Comment

Check out this topic...

Comment

Yea.....I was kinda embarrased when I submitted the photos knowing perfectly well that I would recieve alittle hazing... It does look like a hammer job and the one big hole of the right side is from a backfire ..and it did sound really cool until I hammered it back flat...see...it was hammered on to some degree

Scud

Comment

Working...
                X