CAN ANYBODY IDENTIFY THIS SEAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAN ANYBODY IDENTIFY THIS SEAT

I HAVE BEEN LOKKING THROUGH THE GALLERY OF PICTURES AND EVER SO OFTEN I SEE THIS SEAT THAT I LIKE. I LOOKE FOR IT EVERYWHERE AND CANT FIND IT. IF YOU LOOK AT THE GALLERY FOR 78, THE LAST BIKE ON THE BOTTOM. ITS A WHITE GS1000 AND NAME IS ADRIAN. HE HAS THE SEAT I AM LOOKING FOR. COULD ANYBODY IDENTIFY IT WHAT SEAT IT IS AND WHERE I COULD GET ONE FOR MY 79 GS750.

I don't think it is a custom made seat. It looks like the foam on the stock seat was shaved down to reposition the rider then covered. You could do the same with your stock seat.

Comment

I've seen that seat before. Hmmmm. In the meantime, try e-mailing him for info. The e-mail address may still be good.

adrian.max@blueyonder.co.uk

Look around at Anderson Vintage Parts, I think I may have seen that seat there, but no promises.

Comment

That is an aftermarket Giuliari seat like this one for a GS1000.

Comment

YES THAT IS THE SEAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. IS THERE A PLACE OR WEBSITE I COULD GET ONE AT?

Comment

I believe they went bankrupt a long time ago, keep an eye on Ebay, search Worldwide, I think it's your best bet.

Comment

Working...
            X