REPLACEMENT HEADLIOGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REPLACEMENT HEADLIOGHT

My headlight died. Want to replace it with a replaceable bulb. I will need to pick up a headlight bucket as well as the light. Have a 1982 GS 1100GK. No longer has fairing on it. Where can I get a headlight unit??????????

at your local motorcycle wrecking yard.
    there are also aftermarked headlight assemblies available through your local dealer.

Comment

I need the bucket and lens. The one that was on my bike does not allow for bulb replacement and the lens has to be special. I want to go with something universal.

Comment

for 50$ I picked up a unversal chrome headlight bucket that came with a replaceable bulb in it... was a new part but gotten at a cycle salvage place...
        Mitch

Comment

Part number 6000-079 chrome 7 inch headlight bucket. 61.35+ tx (emgo)

part number 6000-303 7" quartz headlamp lens. 16.15 + tx (autopal)

standard H-4 bulb 5.75 +tx (or get one of those silverstars for like 20.00)

this was my solution when I pulled my fairing off, I couldnt find a used one that was in very good shape, and this one looks "right" on the bike.

those numbers are from the KK supply book, any good parts house should be able to use em. the prices listed are m.s.r.p.

Comment

i got that one, and it works great. I had a slightly smaller headlight, so i had to pick up some new mounting brackets to make it work

Comment

Working...
            X