First post so go easy on me. Carb questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First post so go easy on me. Carb questions

Hello everyone. I am the proud owner of a 1982 GS650GL. I am needing some parts for the carbs that I am having trouble locating part numbers for. I need a set of stock main jets, and a set of needle jets, and also the piolet jets. I called the dealer near me but just got irritated. I was hopping someone on here might be able to send me in the right dirrection of even be able to give me the part numbers I'm looking for. Or even send me to someone that I could buy thses jets from. thanks

-Brian

Sudco sells most Mikuni parts, they can be found online. Look in the Letters to the Editors section for a thread on Carb Specs. Hopefully someone has posted your specs.

Comment

thanks for the quick responce.

-Brian

Comment

You can also try: www.motorcyclecarbs.com

Comment

....or my favorite place - http://www.siriusconinc.com/

Terry

Comment

Needle jets, and jet needles are a real problem to find for some reason. Take care of the ones you have, as you may need them inthe future!

SV

Comment

The aftermarket carb kits are of questionable quality

are both excellent places to get jets
              for a kit of ALL the O rings check with Robert

Comment

thanks for all the replies. I only really need two piolet jets, but I think I'm going to get 4 main jets, 4 piolet jets, and 4 needle jets.

-Brian

Comment

Pilot jets.

Comment

Thanks sport. I didn't realize this was another board full of english professors. . Again, this site is very helpful and I'm glad I found it.

-Brian

Comment

Not me. But I think we have at least one of everybody hanging around here from time to time. 8)

Comment

Working...
                      X