Need A Favor From Someone With A Real Suzuki Service Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need A Favor From Someone With A Real Suzuki Service Manual

Greetings, I'd appreciate it if someone with a real Suzuki factory service manual (from the 80's I guess) would look up some special tool part numbers for me. Looking for the part number for a Suzuki multimeter (ohm meter) and also the part number for the brass sync adapters used during carb sync. Thank You!

I got a couple different manuals. These #'s came out of a 83gs750e/es manual. I didnt see a # for just the adapters. 09913-13121 for the carb balancer set. And the pocket tester is 09900-25002.

Comment

Out of curiosity.... why? You arn't going to go out an buy the OE multimeter are you?

/\/\ac

Comment

And the Sych Adapters are available at Bike Bandit or Cycle Recycle.

Comment

Thanks folks, and yes, I did mean to buy another Suzuki multi tester but I see that they have switched to a digital meter and that won't do. The analog Suzuki meter was a class piece, it was my favorite for checking the regulator function with an amp test as it had a 20 amp shunt. The Suzuki brass sync adapters are the best as well and I can't find either my meter or my adapters along with my Kaw sync tool. Sigh, back to searching the cellar. Thanks folks!

Comment

Are Suzuki balancing adapters different than Motion Pros? They seem to work fine and are only about five bucks.
            "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded" -Yogi Berra
            GS Valve Shim Club http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=122394
            1978 GS1000EC Back home with DJ
            1979 GS1000SN The new hope
            1986 VFR700F2 Recycled

Comment

Not in function, they were just really nice to use. Solid brass, large knurled surface for installing, good long taper that made it easy to attach the hoses and they had a big seating surface for the o ring so it couldn't squeeze out the side. Bought my missing set of 4 in 1983 and of course now that I need them for my bike I can't find the dang things. They'll turn up eventually. :roll:

Comment

Working...
              X