Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no start.

Hello from australia,folks.
    Well,the old girl has spat the dummy,took her for a ride tonight and now she has decided,BUGGER YOU MATE ,I don't want to start again tonight. :?

Can't bitch too much,she at least got home before she carked .
    Walked inside ,dropped the jacket and went back outside to put her to bed,and guess what!!, no go ,zip,nada, bugger all, simply refused to play the game.

Appear to have all electric capabilities except capability to start??!*#)":,<:*%& so&so, so much for the long ride tomorrow folks.

SO!?, what is the most likely scenario that I should be looking at,are we talking fried circuitry,roast starter motor, well cooked ignition,what?

I am still learning about her and up to this point she has never let me down ,and like I said before , she at least got home before she spat the dummy.

Open to any suggestions ,as I am also going to call a auto sparky tomorrow to come and give her a look-see,but in the meantime is there anything I should have a look at,,,, waiting for your feed-back.

THanks Folks.
    The Horse.
    Horse56@bigpond.com.au
    message ends. 0050hrs. Thursday.22.sept.2005. western sydney.
    new south wales.

More info please- when you push the starter button, does it not make a peep? No click? Does it turn the motor at all?
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Will it crank and run if you push start it?

Comment

no start

Hello from Australia everyone 8) , well ,thanks for the suggestions and questions, it turned out to be a problem with the ignition switch.
        It has now been repaired and it was great to hear the old girl kick over and growl into life again. :P She has already been out on the road and performing as flawlessly as usual, oh ,the rush at 180k's :twisted:

Once again thanks everybody.

Ride well, Ride safe. Too many of us don't make it.

Horse and Tiny.

Comment

Working...
        X