Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know if gastank decals are available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if gastank decals are available?

Hi All,

Does anyone know if the decals that go on the gastank are available anywhere? I have a new tank and want to get a decal to make things look original.

I forgot the link, but search/visit NOStalgic Suzuki/Sunrise Graphics. In the UK.
    Geoff Ward or someone at Sunrise should be able to help you out if you can supply some pics of the decals/pinstriping you want to re-create. There may be others that do this I'm sure, but at least you can try them if you can't find anyone. Good luck.
    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Don't know if they are for yours, but Bike Bandit has mine available for my 85 450L. I'm ordering them once I get my tank and make sure it's going to be useable, which should be today! They are the factory Suzuki decals. You'll likely need to know your color code which you can find on the Alpha Sports web site.

Comment

Try

Comment

Thank you! I didn't see the '79 GS1000EN there, but I'll look deeper into the site tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by dsw1953
            Thank you! I didn't see the '79 GS1000EN there, but I'll look deeper into the site tomorrow.
            Visit my website to see my '79 GS1000EN if you like. Lots of close up pics too. Just click the WWW symbol at the bottom of this post.
            And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
            Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Wow!! What a beautiful bike. I will be taking my GS1000 out on the road TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! After about $750, I have it back on the road. I bought two '79 GS's for $200...the GS1000EN and a GS750L, which I'll have running net year. Am I lucky or what??!!

Comment

Thanks for the compliment. Hope your bike runs good!

Comment

Working...
                X