Petcock seals, HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petcock seals, HELP

Need a new petcock seal for my XN85 and of course it's no longer available from Suzuki. Hoping one from another model will work. If someone out there can check the dimensions of theirs I would really appreciate it. The one I'm referring to sits behind the lever, has four 6mm holes , overall diameter is 25mm and is about 2mm thick.
    Thanks,
    Axel

Probably have to rebuild petcock. Check with K&L or some aftermarket supplier, or local generic cycle supply. I would suspect that you Won't be able to buy part without buying a complete rebuild kit. $25

Comment

Don't mind paying for a complete rebuild kit but need to know which model shares this seal. This petcock is unique to the XN85 and neither the petcock or rebuild kit is available.
      Axel

Comment

Do you check if Pingle makes a replacement?
        I did a quick search and didn't see anyhting, but they may be out there somewhere.

Comment

pjackson,
          Had no luck finding a replacement seal, all were either too large or too small. I was a bit shy about the Pingel because of the price, but a friend of mine is giving me a huge discount so i'll give it a try.
          Axel

Comment

Axel

You lucky sod! I wish I had friends like that!

Patrick

Comment

Working...
            X