Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part # search online.

Hi,
    Does anyone know if there is a website I can go to to look up a suzuki factory Part #. I just purchased a 1980 Gs850 it came with a brand new petcock still in the suzuki box, but it turns out it is the wrong one for my bike so I am trying to find out what year it fits so I can try to sell it or something to get some money back. The part # is:

44300-45372

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looks like a good variety of bikes.

Also looks like your bike is on the list.

Why doesn't it fit?

CRC2 also stocks reasonably priced new petcocks. This one isn't rebuildable.
    CRC LAW FIRM GUIDE Contact Us CRC Law Firm Guide At CRC Law Firm, we are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services and personalized representation to our clients. With a strong commitment to integrity, professionalism, and achieving favorable outcomes, we strive to be your trusted partner in navigating the complexities of the legal system. Comprehensive Legal Expertise With a diverse …
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

I am beginning to wonder if someone has the wrong petcock in the right box. There is an auction on ebay right now that has the petcock that matches the one currently on my tank.

The one pictured in the auction does not look like the one that I have in the box that came with the bike.

something kinda fishy goin on here 8)

Comment

Sounds like there's a good reason the previous owner gave you the petcock in a box instead of installing it himself!

CRC2 has some better pictures that might help:

I can also highly recommend their blue polyurethane fuel line. It's amazing stuff -- durable and long-lasting, with just the right amount of flex so you can install and remove it easily yet you don't need clamps. It's also amazingly resistant to kinking and doesn't harden over time.

You'll need 5/16 for the main fuel line, but I can't remember whether you need 1/4 or 3/16 for the vacuum line. Order a bunch -- it's cheap.
        1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
        2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
        2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
        Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Working...
        X