seat cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seat cover

Looking for any information or source for a seat cover for a 1980 GS 550L. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Kevin

B&H Specialties- custom seat covers

B&H Specialties makes seat covers for our GS motorcycles. I just replaced my old seat cover yesterday with one. I had never done this type of thing before, but found it to be pretty simple and I am happy with the results. It cost about half as much as having it done by an upholstery shop. $86.00 delivered to my door in Virginia from Hurst, TX. It took me a couple of hours to complete, but I was taking my time. I cleaned, removed corrosion, and repainted the seat pan while I had it all apart.
    Their phone number is 800-237-7499. Link to the website

If you would like before and after pictures, let me know and I will email them to you as I don't have the ability to post images here.

Richard

Comment

I used B&H for my 850 and I couldn't have been happier with the cover. Looked and felt exactly like the Original. Here are some pics

Comment

You can also order you cover from B&H in several different materials and colors -- they make them when you order rather than keeping inventory on a shelf.

My bike is the same as BriTX's (83 GS850G), but I'm going to order a cover this winter in the weave pattern. I'll post pix when it's done.
        1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
        2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
        2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
        Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

You may also wish to try Travelcade seatskins.

i sed them for my bike, and have been very happy for two years now.

I remember the replacement vinyl as being ~$50 though

Comment

Any suggestions on where to get a replacement seat pan? I'm not sure if mine will be in any condition to be recovered.

Comment

Working...
            X