Quick help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick help

Anyone know where I can get some......i think there called Intake Boots (between the carb\head) for a decent price.I'm broke down Please Help.

What year/model?

Comment

Two places on the Web are Bikebandit.com and Ronayers.com. Ron Ayers needs Suzuki part numbers, (assuming your bike is a Suzuki), they won't look them up for you. Bike Bandit has the schematics but their own part number system and are a little more expensive. You're looking at around $25.00 a piece I think.

Make sure you order the intake boot o-rings as well.

What happened?

Comment

My bike is a 1981 suzuki GS850.I was hopeing to find some intake boots cheaper than $20. My friend has a Honda 650 inline 4 and his are $7 a piece. Thanks for the help

Comment

For the boots, GS850 part numbers are:
          13110-45100 (right side - order 2)
          13120-45100 (left side - order 2)

The o-rings are Suzuki part number 09280-38004 (order 4).

Ron Ayers is generally a little cheaper than BikeBandit, but it looks like they're still $20.43.

Crotchrocket.com is probably as cheap as you're going to find, but they're still $17.27 each. While I don't think they've actually ripped off anyone here, they are extremely slow to order from Suzuki and ship to you, and most people who have tried them (including me) won't order from them again. They also have never been known to actually communicate with anyone about any order. The stuff just shows up (or not), many long weeks or months after placing the order.

Ron Ayers and Bike Bandit, on the other hand, are highly recommended. Service is top notch and fast at either.

And don't give up on your local Suzuki dealer -- you might come out ahead by not needing to pay shipping.
          1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
          2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
          2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
          Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Ron Ayers .com

Is this the Ron Ayers that used to ride a NHRA pro stock Suzuki? Thanks Dale

Comment

Thanks for all your help,, everyone. I'm Suzuki 100% all the way.

Comment

Working...
              X