Intake Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intake Boots

I need a new intake boot for my 1980 850G. There is a right and left hand boot. What is the difference between them. One boot is badly deformed. Thanks Ted

I'm sure the 850 is like the 550. One boot is molded so its a straight shot the other is molded so it's curved for clearance between the carbs. Yes, you must have the correct boots. You'll find an R or an L molded to them. Yes, these parts are still available new from the dealer or www.bikebandit.com or www.alpha-sports.com/suzuki_parts.htm
    They cost about 25 bucks each. Don't forget to get new O rings that fit between the boot and head.

Comment

I should have mentioned that they are the boots that connect to the filter housing. Sorry

Comment

Same answer applies! So, no bigee, just don't need the O rings! and they might be a little cheaper. Just different moldings so things line up.

Comment

try prosourcemotorsports.com too
          they've got the best prices i've seen on the net and the most complete parts list (including replacements/alternatives for out-of-production parts)

i just ordered a set of intake boots for my 83 450L from there myself

Comment

Working...
          X