X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loading your bike on this...

Has anyone tried this product?

Motorcycle Caddy ? Hitch Mounted
    Save the expense of a trailer and tow your bike with this caddy! Wedge style half circle wheel cage holds tire and wheel with 3 ratcheting strap clamps. Fits any standard 2in. receiver hitch between 15 to 18 inches high. Hand crank allows easy vertical adjustment once bike is loaded, up to 16in. of vertical travel. Maximum weight capacity of 500 lbs. Baked on polyester finish. U.S.A.

Mfg Warranty: 12 months parts / 12 months labor

Ships From Mfg
    Delivery Time: 17-19 Business Days
    Ship Wt. 50.0 lbs... Calculate Shipping
    Item# 125945
    Discount Price $629.99
    110% Guaranteed Lowest Price!

I haven't seen anyone using this and was just wondering if you guys would trust this hooked up to your ride to transport your baby. Basically how does you bike travel other then being ridden?

I could see using that ONLY if you disconnect the chain. For less $$$$ you could get a small trailer from Harbor freight $300 + $50 for extras

Comment

I haven't seen anyone using this and was just wondering if you guys would trust this hooked up to your ride to transport your baby.
      My baby is way over 500 lbs. I love the idea though.

I have a pickup, it goes in there if it must.
      Currently bikeless
      '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

I use a unit like this, only heavier duty to carry my bike. One thing though, you need a really good hitch and to box the last foot or so of the frame on your truck.

Comment

I've never known anyone who has used it and I don't know if I would trust my baby to it.

Comment

custom mod.

after seeing some of the "light duty" ones of these, i decided to design and build my own, with one exception: i built one attached to BOTH framerails seperately (i drive a van).i have 2" square tubing coming from each framerail and a deck that sits on the tubing. one neat thing: i built the deck soft enough so that combined with the van squatting i can drive a bike right on it off a 4" curb even though the deck's normally almost a foot off the ground. one downside: with all the extra length past the rear wheels i occasionally scratch the ground with the back of this thing.
            Yamaha fz1 2007

Comment

Working...
            X