Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynojet kit question GS1000 VM26

Hey, all,

I'm installing the dynojet kit and noticed that the main jets in the kit are smaller in diameter than the stock jets. The height is the same. Is this normal? I bought the right kit, but just wanted to make sure the smaller diameter jet is normal?

Thanks
    85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
    79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Thats how they are Bruce. It's the hole that matters.
    That kit is pricey but well worth it. Trust me on that
    Your going the right direction.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response, Mark. I'm dipping the bodies now, and am ready to put the kits in. I hope to fire her up tonight or tomorrow!!
      85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
      79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Originally posted by renobruce
        Thanks for the quick response, Mark. I'm dipping the bodies now, and am ready to put the kits in. I hope to fire her up tonight or tomorrow!!
        The suspense is killing me!
        And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
        Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Re: Dynojet kit question GS1000 VM26

Originally posted by renobruce
          Hey, all,

I'm installing the dynojet kit and noticed that the main jets in the kit are smaller in diameter than the stock jets. The height is the same. Is this normal? I bought the right kit, but just wanted to make sure the smaller diameter jet is normal?

Thanks
          There are two styles of Mikuni CV jets. Large round (the stock GS jets) and the smaller CV round style (K&N jet kit style). The are completely interchangable.

Comment

Working...
          X