AFTERMARKET FORKS FOR 1977 GS750B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFTERMARKET FORKS FOR 1977 GS750B

Can anyone tell me a manufacturer who makes aftermarket forks to suit the GS750B, and tripple tree as well please.

I know htey DO exist, ive seen a shop book, but I cant remember which store I saw it at. Ive been ringing around but nobody will tell me........

Its a secret society, even a google search reveals nothing.

Anything that fits a suzuki will fit. My reccomendation is the forks from a mid90's GSXR1100 ;-)
    You'd have to be crazy to be sane in this world -Nero
    If you love it, let it go. If it comes back....... You probably highsided.
    1980 GS550E (I swear it's a 550...)
    1982 GS650E (really, it's a 650)
    1983 GS550ES (42mpg again)
    1996 Yamaha WR250 (No, it's not a 4 stroke.)
    1971 Yamaha LT2 (9 horsepower of FURY.)

Comment

In keeping with the spirit of this thread. I too have a 750. Mine is a 2-v.
      My mods include lowering the bike so I want a more modern front end that is shorter by a few inches. It must be strong enough of course for the job.
      Any suggestions??
      80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

If you're looking for replacements for the stock fork tubes, you can get them from Frank:

Frank's Maintenance and Engineering, Inc., Evanston, IL, 60202, motorcycle fork tubes,forking by frank,german,japanese,spanish,chicago,motorcycle,forks,tubes,fork tubes,bikes,cycles,choppers,honda,suzuki,kawasaki,yamaha,bmw,triumph,bsa,norton,maico,harley davidson,, motorcycles,motorcycle parts,parts,engines

Ya gotta call -- they don't do intarwebnet.

If you're looking to replace your front end with something newer, then never mind...
        1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
        2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
        2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
        Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Working...
        X