1982 GS110GZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 GS110GZ

I have been working on this bike for quite while. Being new to bikes I have a problem on parts selection.
    I need a new set of ignition coils for this bike but haven't been able to find the correct one.
    What do I need to buy? and Where can I find it. I checked in Bike Bandit but it doesn't have a replacement part for it, only OEM...

Need help!

A coil is a performance related part, so most non-OEM replacements usually are for high performance aftermarket coils like those from Dynatek Coils. The Dyna coils are a proven performance item.

You can get them at Z1 Enterprises. jeff.saunders is a contributor to these forums and works at Z1 Enterprises.

Comment

82 GS110GZ coils questions

I liked the site you gave me.
      Before I go out buying stuff...
      What do I need to buy?
      coils, how many?
      Cables, 7 or 8 mm?
      Sparkplugs cap? which one...
      I am sorry, I am used to go and buy the whole thing and I saw at the site that they sell separately what I assumed was only one item...

Comment

If you just need coils to get it running and don't want to spend a few hundred dollars I have a set of coils from a 650 that will probably work.

If anyone knows for sure that they are the same chime in.

PM me if interested
        1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
        1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Re: 82 GS110GZ coils questions

Originally posted by JRiveraS
          I liked the site you gave me.
          Before I go out buying stuff...
          What do I need to buy?
          coils, how many?
          Cables, 7 or 8 mm?
          Sparkplugs cap? which one...
          I am sorry, I am used to go and buy the whole thing and I saw at the site that they sell separately what I assumed was only one item...
          If you email jeff@z1enterprises.com or give him a call, he should be able to help you with choices. His signature says he has "a few Suzuki GS's".

Comment

Working...
          X