Pingel petcocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pingel petcocks

Just wanted to thank everyone out there who have recommended the Pingel petcock. The stock one on my XN85 needed rebuilding and parts were no longer available. Other Suzuki petcocks wouldn't work either. I thought I was up a creek till I remembered reading about the Pingel on the forum. Well I got it the other day and I'm pretty happy with the quality and it went on with no problems.
    Thanks for keeping another old Suzuki on the road.
    Axel

Re: Pingel petcocks

Originally posted by axel
    Just wanted to thank everyone out there who have recommended the Pingel petcock. The stock one on my XN85 needed rebuilding and parts were no longer available. Other Suzuki petcocks wouldn't work either. I thought I was up a creek till I remembered reading about the Pingel on the forum. Well I got it the other day and I'm pretty happy with the quality and it went on with no problems.
    Thanks for keeping another old Suzuki on the road.
    Axel
    Just dont forget to shut it off

Comment

Slopoke,
      Thanks for the advice and sorry about your misfortune with the gas in the crankcase, but luckily the XN is fuel injected so I never have to turn it off. I also don't have to clean carburators and the bike always starts instantly after prolonged storage. HA..
      Axel

Comment

Originally posted by axel
        Slopoke,
        Thanks for the advice and sorry about your misfortune with the gas in the crankcase, but luckily the XN is fuel injected so I never have to turn it off. I also don't have to clean carburators and the bike always starts instantly after prolonged storage. HA..
        Axel
        Well i have ruined my oil about 4 or 5 times since i put the petcock on--i like it because it looks fine. The ease of operation is amazing and is perfect for my messed up left hand. I find i make the mistake of leaving it on when i am pulling into my garage cubby hole an am interupted in some way. The fuel injection sound quite trouble free.

Comment

Working...
        X