Flat Bars part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flat Bars part 2

I looked on bike bandit last night and it shows flat bars or what they call neutral bars(buckhorn) were available in 83. If anybody can just tell me the dimensions of those factory flat bars I could take it from there. Thank you
    Mike 8O
    Oh yea just in case its an 83 GS1100ED

Re: Flat Bars part 2

When you go looking for bars, Dennis Kirk gives descriptions and dimensions for all their bars.

Earl

Originally posted by mike94form
    I looked on bike bandit last night and it shows flat bars or what they call neutral bars(buckhorn) were available in 83. If anybody can just tell me the dimensions of those factory flat bars I could take it from there. Thank you
    Mike 8O
    Oh yea just in case its an 83 GS1100ED
    Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

I know. I am wanting the dimensions of the factory flat bars so I can find something close to it on Dennis kirk etc. I would prefer not to order the bars from Suzuki. I hope this clears up my intentions.
      Thank you,
      Mike 8O

Comment

To my recolection, all the 1100 E's, from "80" thru "83" were the same. If yours has some lower, or flat bars, they are aftermarket. Not sure, but just from memory, the originals had about a 5" rise.

Comment

Working...
        X