No announcement yet.

Ikon Shocks - Wicked price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I just ordered them! Going to be in around January 20th! He is ordering in mine with heavy springs to keep my beer belly afloat!

Comment

Well, My Shocks made it across the little pond on the Left Coast, They are in BC right now and heading across canada to me today. - Total Cost - $401 Canadian to my door.

The guy brought in a few extra pairs for a couple of models if anyone is looking.

It should be interesting riding on springs custom setup for my weight! No more centerstand dragging! .... Well, ... maybe not, just that I will be able to lean her farther before dragging! hehehe

Comment

And fot those so inclined, the collapse of the softwood lumbering industry now means that pot growing is now the major small industry.

I had the impression that it has been a major industry for years, worth many millions of dollars annually, and with most of the illegally-produced pot going to USA.....also illegally.
        Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

Who is the contact person at your supplier JHawkins? Ikon lists suppliers on it's website, but there is quite a few.

~Adam

Comment

Originally posted by AOD
            Who is the contact person at your supplier JHawkins? Ikon lists suppliers on it's website, but there is quite a few.

~Adam
            The Owners name is Wolfgang. The address is:

Columbia Car & Cycle
            357 Shakespeare Ave
            Nakusp, Vogiro BC
            P: 250 265 4502
            F: 250 265 4502
            E: laverda@lightspeed.ca

Comment

Working...
            X