Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micrifilche on Suzuki bikes

Hey ya'll...

From San Antonio, Texas here is a dealership that provides some microfilche's for selected years.

Not every part but at least it is something...also includes retail pricing.

For instance...my 1981 GS1100EX

We are a top dealership with top brands like Polaris, Can-Am, Sea-Doo, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Malibu Boats dealing in Jet skis, boats, utvs, 4 wheelers, dirtbikes, motorcycles and more. Visit a dealership near you!

here you can find all .

Buy parts at a low price for your snowmobile here at Alpha Sports, we carry a LARGE variety of parts and accesories.

Comment

thanks joe, i saved it on my computer.
      future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

thanks for the cool website. saved it on my computer. i knew all the yamaha ones but suzuki is new to me.
        future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

By the way, I ran the front office of a motorcycle independent repair shop here in San Antonio for a few months before the shop went under (due to owner not paying rent and utilities...of all things!)

Anyway, there are manufacturers who provide replacement parts for far cheaper than the dealerships, motorcycle shops jack up the price by 35% to 50% and resell these to you...these are parts NOT from KAW, Suz, YAM etc...

For instance, you will find it hard to purchase a filter wrench for a new Harley...the company that manufactures these has a seller agreement not to sell to the general public...you need to go to a Harley dealership.

Comment

dealer gouging

I figured as much about the dealers and independent manufacturers,if only the general public guy like me had access to these manufacturers.

Comment

wow

That is really helpfull. I also saved it on my computer and I am sure I will use it. My dealers around here do not have these for my 1981 any more.

Comment

www.bikebandit.com is also a great site for all of the major brands
                but be warned their part #'s do not relate to the Mfg part #'s

Comment

Suzuki must leave out certain parts on the fiche they publish for non-Suzuki parts companies. I checked for the mixture screw on my 1100's carbs on all the sites listed above, and it's not listed/shown. The local dealer, however has it on their computer fiche. :?

Brad tt

Comment

Working...
                  X