Whats my model No

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats my model No

I have just tried to add my bike picture to the picture galley at the GS home page but i am not sure of my model No
    When i read the plate it sais GSX1100 and also GS110X but these numbers do not apear on the bike model list
    There is no letters after the GSX1100.
    It's an 81 model.
    I have only had the bike for about 12 months and only now am i starting to learn a bit obout them so i guess i have a long way to go

Thanks

Nick

Looks like a "E" to me.

GSX 1100 E 1981
    Overall Length: 2 255 mm (88.8 in)
    Overall Width: 760 mm (30.0 in)
    Overall Height: 1 190 mm (46.9 in)
    Wheelbase:
    Weight: 243 kg (535 lbs)
    Engine type: Air-cooled 1 075 cc inline-4, DOHC, 16 valves. 100 hp (105 ps)/ 8.700 rpm, 8,7 kg-m/ 6,500 rpm.

Comment

In the UK that would be as said above a GSX1100E

In the states i thin they were called GS1150

But i may be wrong

Comment

Here's a link with some info.: http://www.suzukicycles.org/All-Suzu...ki_models.html

Comment

Thank you for this.
          I will post it as a GS1100E and i'll be back for questions as i'm going to strip it down soon.
          I'll also check out the site JMHJ,i just had a quick look but i'm going back for a good look around as they had no pictures for 81 GS1100 that i seen.
          Thanks

Nick

Comment

GSX1100EX is what I believe the specific model would be for bikes outside the US, GS1100EX for the US. The X at the end identifies it as an '81.

Comment

model

put some more miles on her and enjoy her before you strip her down.You hopefully won't find any surprises and catch one of those waves in the backround of your photo for me......Late

Comment

Thanks Guys
                I was wondering why nearly all bikes here were called GS and not GSX as their known here in Australia.

Comment

Working...
                X