Smaller Front rim for GS 850??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smaller Front rim for GS 850??

Hy gang i want to run a smaller front rim and tire any idea's trying to host a pic help
    Last edited by Guest; 02-07-2006, 12:16 PM.

Smaller diameter or smaller width? Compared to most of the newer bikes out there the 100/90-19 tire is considered small.

Comment

i would like a smaller front rim as the 19 inch rim makes the bike taller on the front then i would like it for drag racing

Comment

Drag racing an 850 ? Better get several extra wheel spline adapters

Comment

Ohhhh Yea!!! I'm with Lynn on this one!!!!

I think this thread will sway your decision away from using a shafty for a drag bike....

This forum contains old posts which may have information which may be useful. It is a closed forum in that you can not post here any longer. Please post your questions in the other technical forums.

Comment

Originally posted by medicnorth
            i would like a smaller front rim as the 19 inch rim makes the bike taller on the front then i would like it for drag racing
            You didn't get your drag bike GS850G off of eBay did you?

Comment

Well this bike has been racing for about 8 years now tore done the shaft to clean it and change the oil and couldent find anything wrong with it the bike was given to me for money owed on a XR 350 i rebuilt and sold i just plumb a air shift on it and the mosslie carbs and a 35 shot of nitrous the bike will only be doing bracket racing dosent have to be the fastest on the field just consistant ill post pics of this little terror thanks guys

Comment

can some one host a pic for me

Just trying to host a pic of the Drag bike but file size is to big help??

Comment

Working...
                X