Unclesol's ehausting dilemna...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unclesol's ehausting dilemna...

As you can see from the attached photo (I think this is working now, thanks to Pete Logan for the tips!), the Supertrapp system on my 83 GS750ED does not really fit the lines of the bike very well. I would like to update it, without spending a fortune. Any suggestions?

if you can't afford/don't want to buy a new pipe try just getting a new mid-pipe and have it bent at a local muffler shop...

For a new pipe though with creative use of brackets and an E-bay pipe I'm sure something could be done..

yoshimura end can for buy it now at 85$

Comment

Originally posted by skreemer
      if you can't afford/don't want to buy a new pipe try just getting a new mid-pipe and have it bent at a local muffler shop...

For a new pipe though with creative use of brackets and an E-bay pipe I'm sure something could be done..

yoshimura end can for buy it now at 85$
      Thanks for the tip. I might just stick with the Supertrapp can for now, and try to get a new mid-pipe bent...

Comment

(Also posted on your other post)....

If you have 270 bucks to spend, then you can get a new V+H pipe for your 83 750 from these guys...

Comment

pipe

I've got a Mac exhaust with a good tail piece. Pipe is 2.5 in. OD on the inlet and about 19" long. It's in good shape. If you want to drive to Kitchener to pick it up I'll let it go for two large Timmies.Email at coop622@msn.com

Comment

Working...
          X