Master Cylinder rebuild kits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master Cylinder rebuild kits?

Does anyone know if they make them for a GS1000G? Thanks!

Hey Clay,

Good to see another from MI here...I'm in Sparta, and Redman lives in Grand Haven. Though I don't know where to get a kit (I usually call Shawmut Hills, and order parts individually, they're pretty good at knowing what you need), I just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself, if you need help...Well, PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Comment

Originally posted by CLAY
      Does anyone know if they make them for a GS1000G? Thanks!
      You can get a rear master cylinder rebuild kit at Z1 Enterprises Rear master cylinder Rebuild Kits.

Comment

Check out Cycle Re-Cycle II at: http://www.crc2onlinecatalog.com/Index_Main_Frame.htm

They should have what you need and they have great service...........good prices too.

Joe
        IBA# 24077
        '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
        '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
        '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Thanks all- I ordered the kit from Cycle Recycle. Nice to hear from a Fellow West Michigander!

Comment

Working...
          X