Roadgear tire gauge and others...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roadgear tire gauge and others...

I'm in the market for a new tire gauge and want one that is easy to use on the back tire. The digital Roadgear gauge looks perfect but I'm hesitant to spend $30....also, I read a couple of comments implying they quick working. I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.
    1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

highway robbery!!!!

we are ripped off all the time, there is another digital gauge I have found listed on motorcycle sites and at cycle gear for $20-25.

I picked up the exact same gauge at a hydraulic hose shop for $8!!!!

it is a right angle digital pressure gauge that works perfectly on the rear tire.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-18-2006, 02:37 PM.

Comment

I just got an Accugage:

$20.99 from http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/

They are supposed to be very accurate and consistent. The hose makes it very easy to get into tight quarters like motorcycle wheels.

Joe
      IBA# 24077
      '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
      '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
      '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, guys. Both of those look pretty good. I would kind of like to try a digital one.....if it will keep working. I have one for my car and it checks the pressure without losing any air at all; but it won't work on my back tire.
        1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Comment

Working...
        X