Help!!!!front caliper rebuild kit for 79 750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!!!front caliper rebuild kit for 79 750

Where can I get a front caliper rebuild kit for a 79 gs 750L.i have looked everywhere and can only find from 80 on.Any idea's anyone??????

Originally posted by tconroy
    Where can I get a front caliper rebuild kit for a 79 gs 750L.i have looked everywhere and can only find from 80 on.Any idea's anyone??????
    You sure bike bandit doesn't have them?

Comment

Pick up da phone and call 317 634 7550. (Indianapolis) Ask to speak to Rob Eberle. He's the owner of cycle-recycle (crc2). He'll fix you up. Really nice guy and knows the old bikes well.

Earl

All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor
        Pick up da phone and call 317 634 7550. (Indianapolis) Ask to speak to Rob Eberle. He's the owner of cycle-recycle (crc2). He'll fix you up. Really nice guy and knows the old bikes well.

Earl
        Thanks again Earlfor! I will do that saturday.By the way,i went through all my connections and installed my new r/r tonight so i cant wait to ride tomorrow.i dont have a good multimeter so i will keep and eye on my battery level till i get one.it wont take long to fine out.I was adding water about every 150 miles.

Comment

Cheers!! We're going to make you ride that thing instead of work on it yet! :-)

Earl

Thanks again Earlfor! I will do that saturday.By the way,i went through all my connections and installed my new r/r tonight so i cant wait to ride tomorrow.i dont have a good multimeter so i will keep and eye on my battery level till i get one.it wont take long to fine out.I was adding water about every 150 miles.
          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

If you get it from Suzuki look up the individual parts

Comment

Working...
            X