Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help Identification of gs550es part please

Hello GS resources members. I am in need of some help with getting this
    1985 suzuki gs550es running. It is missing one of the coilpacks, and appears
    to be missing one other electrical component form the left side of the bike
    (I have a link with 2 larger photos below, and have attached one small closeup) can anyone tell me what part goes here? as you see in the close up photo there looks to bee two bolts missing and an electrical conector
    (possibly from the missing part), the box marked "ignitor" can be seen in the background.
    any help is appreciated!
    thank you in advance......

Last edited by Guest; 04-01-2006, 02:57 PM.

Originally posted by silverbullet
    Hello GS resources members. I am in need of some help with getting this
    1985 suzuki gs550es running. It is missing one of the coilpacks, and appears
    to be missing one other electrical component form the left side of the bike
    (I have a link with 2 larger photos below, and have attached one small closeup) can anyone tell me what part goes here? as you see in the close up photo there looks to bee two bolts missing and an electrical conector
    (possibly from the missing part), the box marked "ignitor" can be seen in the background.
    any help is appreciated!
    thank you in advance......

http://www.putfile.com/atcrider
    My 86 has this same location empty. as for the connector I dont know. What color and how many wires are in the connector

Comment

Good to see you posting again Krash. Did you ever get the GSXR engine in your 550 frame?

Comment

The answer!

The part that you are missing is the regulator/ rectifier

Comment

Working...
        X