82 GS1100E ever seen this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

82 GS1100E ever seen this???

The oil cooler lines are plumbed into the oil pressure housing, cant tell how hot this is running because I have to hunt down that little pink wire in the wiring harness. the oil cooler is a Kerker, if that matters, any thoughts??? I thought most oil coolers were hooked in down by the oil filter??8-[

the 1100 aftermarket oil coolers hooked up there and brought lines around to the front. Ugly. The fitting on the motor is part of the kit. People are looking for that fitting for drag bikes with the cooler underneath or behind the motor. The 1150 oil coolers work and bolt to the fittings beside the filter cover. To make it work, you need a 1150 filter cover. Learned that last part here on the forum myself as my cooler wasnt working. (Thanks)

Comment

:-D Excellent, then I wont have to worry about if it is actualy functional or just adding weight. Yeah the lines suck to look at. I just bought this bike for 500 bucks last week. a little wiring work and took her out today. the front brakes is mushy and I blew fluid out of the disconnected anti dives at the bottom of the forks. I guess They didnt test thier work when they disabled the anti dives.

Comment

If the anti dive is disconnected,and it leaked then there is probably still brake fluid in the forks. Id re-attach the anti dive if you can. It works on my bike and it helps alot. These bikes are heavy and get squirrely in the extremes.

Comment

Working...
        X