Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyna 2000

Hi guys,
    I was looking over the Dyna 2000 and 4000 since I wouldn't mind upgrading my bike. Is the 2000 something that can be used in everyday riding? It doesn't look waterproof to me but it doesn't say otherwise.

It would be a pretty cool thing to have because it allows you to change the timing when burning really low octane fuel (it happens at times) KTM has put out a dial on some of their bikes for just this reason. The REV limited would be great too.

Steve

Is there anybody here running a DYNA 2000 here? If not, I guess that would answer my question.

Comment

If the ign cover is properly sealed with a gasket I don't think you would have any problems and no possibility of it getting wet

Comment

Hey

I run a dyna 2000 and it works great. Wet weather i don't do a lot of but it is a sealed unit.

Gerry

Comment

I run a Dyna 2000 on my 1150efe no probs at all. Its a half hour job to fit and you should have no problems. The rev limiter is one of the main reasons I bought it after missing a gear on my 1000 Kat and wrecking the head.

Comment

Working...
          X